Maps are a powerful data type in Sass –
perfect for managing color and scale palettes,
framework configuration, data storage, and more.
We’ll find ways to integrate maps into any project
before we push them to their limits.
- What are Sass Maps, and how do I use them?
- Organizing variables with maps.
- Manipulating maps programmatically.
- The main problems with maps, and how we work around them.
- Automating pattern libraries and style guides based on maps.
- Fun with maps for data-storage, and natural-language syntax.
| Boston, MA
Sass Map Magic
@ Future Insights Live
| Las Vegas, NV
| New York, NY
| Charlotte, NC