- Spring 2010 we collaborated with Grapefruit Lab to create Missa Populi
- Summer 2015 we released our debut EP, The Holes They Leave
- Fall 2015 we created ReTriplicate with Buntport Theater and the Clyfford Still Museum.
- Spring 2016 we collaborated with Buntport again to create a full-length show – 10 Myths on the Proper Application of Beauty Products – which received the True West Award.
- Spring 2018 we collaborated with Grapefruit Lab to create JANE/EYRE, a concert/theater adaptation of the classic novel.
Since then, we’ve had a baby and a global pandemic – but we’re working on new material. Hope to see you soon!
Teacup Gorilla’s amiable creative approach, unorthodox roots, and sense of community have resulted in a sound that is difficult to pin down: part instrumental rock, part glam, part psychedelic, part jazz-inflected. And it sounds like nothing much else in this highly imitative era.
—Tom Murphy, The Westword
Reminiscent of late ‘90s punk with elements of spoken word combed through, Teacup Gorilla never fails to put the moodiness to their heavy indie-rock.
—Kori Hazel and Alex Kramer, 303 Magazine: 14 Colorado LGBTQ Musicians You Should Know
I was just digging everything, and didn’t want the night to be over.
—Sam O'Daniel, Your Older Brother
Expect performances that blend mediums, styles and disciplines.
—Luke Leavitt, The Westword
One of the most ambitious projects that has come across our desk recently.
—Tim Wenger, Colorado Music Buzz
Teacup Gorilla is Daniel Eisenstat, Sondra Eby, and Miriam Suzanne. Former members include Josie Cool, Jen Korte, and Daniel Rule.